當前位置:首頁>母嬰>兒童英語足球賽(寶寶參加運動會)
發布時間:2024-01-25閱讀(16)
作者:小雅和英美友人

◆ 鐵餅、標槍等投擲類項目,就用動詞throw作名稱。
◆ 跳繩,一分鐘誰跳得最多,英文怎么說?
◆ 集體項目的“集體”用group,別直接搬字典上的collective。Child: We also have a lot of throwing activities and see who can throw things the farthest.
寶寶:我們還有好多投擲項目,看看誰投得最遠。
There is shot put, a regular ball throw, discus throw, and even a javelin throw!
有推鉛球、常規投球、鐵餅投擲,還有標槍投擲呢!
(1) Discus讀作 [?disk?s],不要和discuss-討論這個詞搞混。
(2) Javelin讀作 [?d??vlin]。
Do you think it will be a real javelin?
您覺得會用真的標槍嗎?
Mom: It will probably be made of foam and plastic.
媽媽:估計會用泡沫和塑料做的那種。
Child: Oh yeah, there might be a frisbee throw, too.
寶寶:哦對,可能還有飛盤投擲。
I want to do that next year.我想明年參加。
Daddy said he would help me practice.
爸爸說他會幫我練習的。
Mom: Your teacher also asked us to bring some extra jump ropes.
媽媽:你們老師還讓咱們再帶一些跳繩。
What are those being used for?是干什么用的?
Child: There will be a competition to see who can do the most jumps in a minute.
寶寶:會有一個比賽,看誰一分鐘跳得最多。
點擊鏈接,查看跳繩相關英文:Jump Rope還是Skip Rope?帶寶寶跳繩的英文
Mom: Will there be any other team sports?
媽媽:還有其他集體項目嗎?
Child: I think there will be a soccer match.
寶寶:好像會有個足球比賽。
Bobby is doing the basketball throw and football throw
鮑比會參加籃球投擲和橄欖球投擲,
since he is always playing those sports.
因為他平時總做這些運動。
Mom: Your teacher also said they saved the biggest event for last -- tug of war.
媽媽:你們老師還說最大的項目要留到最后—— 拔河比賽。
Each class will compete against other classes in their grade
每個班都會和同年級的其他班比,
and see which class is the strongest all together.
看看哪個班是所有班里最強的。
Child: I cant wait!
寶寶:我等不及了!
Mom: Alright, here are your clothes!
媽媽:好的,這是你的衣服!
A new pair of socks, your class t-shirt, some colorful shorts, and your sneakers.
一雙新襪子、一件班級T血衫、一條彩色短褲和一雙運動鞋。
Time for bed!
該睡覺了!
Youre going to need all the rest you can get.
你得充分休息。
All tucked in.
都掖好了。
Goodnight!
晚安!
Child: Goodnight!寶寶:晚安!
歡迎分享轉載→http://m.avcorse.com/read-297623.html
Copyright ? 2024 有趣生活 All Rights Reserve吉ICP備19000289號-5 TXT地圖HTML地圖XML地圖